Always act to be strong.
Since I went to secondary school, I never cried anymore.
Never cried in front of people.
Cried silently.
Just to myself.
I don't want to be like this anymore.
I became more emotional.
But I have no idea what I should do.
It makes me couldn't cry anymore.
Yesterday night, I just fight with my brother.
Fight about computer and some of the program files.
It's all small things.
Nothing big.
But I am angry and frustrated.
I keep silent for hours.
This few months I became very emotional.
Get angry easily.
Remember what bad things people do to me.
Remembered it very clearly.
Fear of lonely.
Small things upset me a lot.
Jealousy controlling me.
What had happened to me?
What lead me became what I am now?
What?!
I am too tired to talk about it.
After a sleep, everything will go away.
Leaving me alone.
I just hoped.
Nite nite~
Bedtime~



No comments:
Post a Comment