SMKTC celebrates Teacher's day today.
I am thrilled about it especially the class party.
Start with speeches and performance.
1. speeches
2. cake cutting ceremony
3. teacher's day song [sang by teachers]
4. band + singing
5. diabolo play (扯铃)
6. english drama [won the 2nd in zon pudu compete]
7. 'You Set Me Up' [by 2 students, 1 librarian, 1 prefect]
That's all~~
It finished perfectly at 9.30am.
When I reached the class, the main courses aren't prepared yet.
The main courses are Domino's pizza + KFC chicken bucket.
Actually we planned to buy the sparkling juice for 5 bottles,
but it's out of stock.
So we just bought 3 of it.
So we just bought 3 of it.
b4 starting..foods aren't fully prepared.
3A's background
chocolate cake~ Good Luck for PMR
take photo too late. The cake is being cut at the moment.
End. messy~~
The hall background.
cute face balloon
Yen behind it.
wrote by me ^v^
The korean words I wrote, aren't I great?
haha:)
*Actually the korean words wrote by Fong.
Wrote by Fong
Showing off shoes. Kakax
Stars in the sky~~
Incompleted sign.
Fong let go her hand when it snaps.
Full completed. Yee plus in.
5 corner stars.
Bored, can't stop taking photos.
Snap~snap~snap! xD



No comments:
Post a Comment