I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, 15 May 2008

Hang out^^

After school I went to Leisure Mall with friends.
3 of them took taxi there, they arrived before us.
I thought that we would be the 1st, but I am wrong.
The movie started on 2.40pm.
Bought 6 tickets.=>
So, we went to eat lunch 1st.
My stomach is grunting.
We have lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.
We shared foods.
We order lots of food too.

Leisure Mall Wong Kok Char Chan Teng

Ball

Chicken chop Cheese baked rice 

Finish lunch..So messy
Total about $73.

We watch a Hong Kong film.
My wife is a gambling maestro.

This movies is so funny yet interesting.
Although it's quite violence.
(My personal opinion)
Nick Cheung act as a person that hate gambling.
Natalie Meng is the gambling maestro.

We bought large popcorn and 2 person shared.

Free gift. 
Narnia Prince Caspian mini cup.
We fight for it.
But I won~
Haha:)

Finally, bought white shoes.

North Star $29.99.

In Popular, I saw a note book.
It's unique and beautiful.


Back from Leisure Mall, feel so tired.
My foot sore.
Lazy to go to school tomorrow
Zz________zZ

No comments: