I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, 9 May 2008

Perfomance at PPDKL

Sleepy + tired~
About noon just back from performance.
Perform at PPDKL.
*PPDKL(Pejabat Pelajaran Daerah Kuala Lumpur)
It's kind of is opening ceremony.
All schools principle in KL would attend.
I saw my primary school principle and the former vice-principal!
*庄淑珠校长 & 陈家荣副校长(现: 其校校长)
The bus should be arrived on 6.45am but it reach at 7am.
Got stuck in traffic jam.
Our performance started about 8.30am.
Wake up at 5.20am but the performance started so late.
Not just that, we couldn't stand aside and watch.
We have sit in there wait till our turn.
Boring listening to speech, they even pray(muslim).
When they pray, we just sit in there..dreaming.
I silently take photo shots when speech are given.



                                                                          
        
There are 3 types of bands for performance. 3 different culture
SMKTC chinese orchestra = Chinese
VI school band = Western
And another is malay culture. I don't know what the thingy are.
Suddenly missed school band so much ><
After listening to VI school band.
Wanted to join school band so much.
Till I kinda sad my school doesn't have school band.
So sleepy. yawn~~```
Take advantage to sleep in the bus^^
All co members that take part in performance don't need to take exam today.
But we have to recite the other time, together.

                                                                                                                       
                                             

No comments: