I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, 2 June 2008

1st week of June holiday

1st week of the holiday is over.
Entering the 2nd week.
After that, school will be restarting.
Few months later, sitting for PMR.
STOP~~ thinking too much!

Let's recall back the 1st week.
Whole week gone back to school.
From morning to night.
Eye bag heavy @.@
Didn't online for 1 week already.

Just finish bathing.
531 concert end.
Miss the camp days.

Althought during camp, just practice + rehearse.
But it's quite fun.
Play game and watch movie too.
The game was fun and touching.
The real propose is to make the bond between the members stronger,
more cooperative.
yet it's fun.

There were 4 groups.
Green, yellow, red and orange.
Members were pick randomly.
I am the head of the yellow team.
In the beginning, it's so quiet.
But then the situation get better.
The ideas all think by old members.
The new members..
maybe they were shy and yet 'new'.

Rehearse on Thursday and Friday.
Friday was the real and full rehearsal.
Saturday was the big day.

31th of May SMKTC Chinese Orchestra Concert.
=EYESONME.COM=
Nervous**
I keep banged the door with my ruan.
Heart ached~~


My uncle donated RM500 for the concert.
My mum wrote it under dad's name.
But in the pamphlet typed wronged.
RM500 turned out to be RM300.
Rest time, my mum went to find me.
Babbling about it.
Angry with the mistake.

After concert, planned to take photos and contacts number.
But things turned out differently.
Busying - clothes.
I being chosen to be committee of the concert.
Taking care of performance clothes again.
This time the clothes were given out to committees to wash.
Not only me.
But I still managed to take some photos.
Regret-ing + frustrated.

Sunday clean-up.
Most of the members were late.
Bringing up the instruments, chair, stand.
Sweat***
No strength, sleepy, tired.
After everything settled, went out to eat.
I wanted to go with friends to watch Indiana Jones,
but too tired plus lazy.

Went home to bath, then went out again.
To bookfest in KLCC.
It's so crowded because 1th of June was the last day.

watched the erhu performance.
Not bad, not so good either.
I saw few of the Malaysia TV hosts,
and primary friend too.
If I am correct.
I saw her but didn't dare to greet.
Fear that it's not her.
Useless and shy me.

take in the toilet of KLCC.
That was the reason why I am so long in the toilet.
Taking photos.
Hah Heh:)

Reached home, changed shirts then straight to bed.
Waked about 9pm.
But right now, still quite tired.
Stop right here.
Time to say good night!


[[p.s. this blog would be long.]]
[[contain 1 week activities.]]

No comments: