I am wasting times everyday, every seconds.
Sitting for PMR but no action taken.
My parents keep babbling everyday.
Advised me, study, be prepared.
Facing computer almost everyday.
But I have nothing to do online.
Lazy to check mail.
My mail box is going to explode anytime.
*BOOM*BAAM*
I love reading books but not school books.
So I rather do nothing better than studying.
My daily life just passes way, doing nothing.
My results are going down the hill.
Worst and worst!
Became more playful and lazy.
Addicted to computer.
RIGHT NOW****
I AM WASTING MY TIME!
DOING NOTHING.
Advise me?
Someone?



1 comment:
Hey Li Hui~~
I coming here to drop u a comment ya ^^
Before pmr must relax... dun stress urself..
Jst prepared 1st the wrost subject u got and the subject need alot of memorize such as Geo and Sej
You can play computer everyday.. but not to OVER.. make sure you tell urself u jst can play how many hour than u stop it.. you can control urslef geh..
Last year i always also online.. but i jst on less than one hour^^
SO YOU CAN DO IT GEH...+u+u
Still got four month to go.. This four month dun be so playful you can get straight A in pmr.. Pmr actuali is easy.. Jst need memorize~~
Post a Comment