`Which dresses look better?`
Headache choosing dress to wear.
I was attending my dad's client wedding.
**Taa-daa**
These were the items that I wear.
pink-purple striped dress
Brown necklace
Gold bangles
High-heeled
On the way to Subang Jaya.
That's me.
Fully dress-up + make up.
Lip gloss + Face powder.
Skin-coloured eye shadow.
That's it. Simple.
Yea~reached.
Dearest foods and drinks here I come:)
Outdoor.
The foods trays.
The dessert counter.
vase of flower + teapot (for hand-washing)
Malay's tradition.
1st dish.
2nd dish.
Gift (Adults)
I like this!
Sweets! yummy~
But it's only for kids.
What a pity.
Cute little cup-cake.
3 storey-cakes
Make me hungry~
Only for VIP
Special for bride and bridegroom's family
The entrance
Whoa! The house is so beautiful
If only I can stay in the house.
Poor me =__=
M3><
After that, mum went to buy plant pots.
Just have to follow her.
Wait for so long.
Snap few shots.
Asia Nursery
Aladdin's oil pots
*imagination*
This is where the robbers hide in.
Haha:)
Beautiful patterns
Tall
[Beautiful environment]
Woo~Big
Many photos less words.
This could prove that I am lazy to write.
Hehe:)



No comments:
Post a Comment