I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, 14 December 2008

Tagged

Tag by Yuan Yi and Rui Shen.
I'm combining it as one.

Rules:
*1. Those who get tagged must answer questions about themselves.
*2. At the end of the post, tag 10 people except the person who tagged u (tagger).
*3. Continue this game by sending to other people. (Refer to rule no.2)

Time: 2.32 a.m.
Name: Li Hui
Age/Birthday: 15 @ 10 of Dec, 1993
School: SMK Taman Connaught

Elder sisters: none
Younger sisters: none
Elder brothers: none
Younger brothers: 1 (is enough to get pissed)

Favourite liquids (drinks): milk, latte, mocha
Favourite consumables (foods): nasi lemak, burger
Favourite place to sleep: my bed

Flying: sure. It means freedom:)
Swimming/Diving: diving. Underwater is fun! although I never tried before.

Total friends in MSN: about 130++
Couple: just a few
Loved one: lots. my family and relatives

Get kicked on the butt: nope
Allergic: nope. I'm healthy as a horse
Gastric: nope

Whole fortune: My life~~
Age of marriage: 28. My perfect marriage age
Children wanted: 2 (too much hard to care of)
Age of death: livelong
Animals in house: nope. Lazy to care plus my place isn't allow to have pets.
Longest fingernail ever kept: few centimeters
Sleepmate: my toy turtles. 
Wanted birthday present: what I hope for. 
The end: going to bed?

Q: In your dream, a god tells you that you are a billionaire in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?

A: sports car, villa, chic fashion dress up

5 things to do:
1. study
2. shopping
3. chatting
4. traveling
5. attend classes

5 jobs that I'm doing right now:
1. blogging
2. thinking of what to write
3. doing my fingernails
4. downloading songs 
5. importing songs to my ipod 

10 persons to tag:
Saw it, do it!
 
(play along with the rules, just do it!)

No comments: