I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, 23 December 2008

December

These days can't even online, too tired.
Competition end, SMKTC get consolation prizes.
And I get to know some Sarawak friends, that's co too.
Last Wednesday, after camp,we went to pasar malam.
Wow, it's full of people, so crowded.
About 1 year didnt went to Connaught pasar malam.
I like it, there's many foods stall,
but don't get to eat chou toufu, as the stall closed.
I gain experince from joining this co competition,
it's my 1st time, and last time too.(maybe)
The day after that, my family and I went to Genting.
It's so crowded, and we just stay 1 night,
that we just get to play indoor games, quite dissapoint.
Anyway, Christmas is coming~~~
PMR results is coming out too, everyone asking when's the results released.
Omg, I'm scared. As I'm bad in some of the subjects.
I hope I get a good results!
My target is straight A's.

No comments: