1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are need write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.
Ten Random Facts/Habits about Me
1. I'm a girl. obviously.
2. I will online everyday, except special cases.
3. I love blogging. I keep blogging almost everyday since the day he started to leave me comment.
4. I'm lazy and non-hygiene, in some ways.
5. My place is a mess. I hate clean-up.
6. I love shopping, but have to control not to spend too much. If things that I can't afford, just see it, no buying.
7. I'm Sagittarius, as my birthday is on the 10th of Dec.
8. I don't really know how to make-up, but love to apply it. The truth is I make-up only for performances that need it.
9. Lack of self-confidence and shy. These are my weaknesses.
10. Always tried to be happy. Laughter is the best medicine.
I'm tagged by Yuan Yi. It's a month ago and now I'm just doing it.
10 ppl tagged by Li Hui:
*This blog is private, not many people know about it.
---Saw it, Do it!



No comments:
Post a Comment