I'm studying pure science as there will be more option for me later on.
I hate account and business is bored so I'm in science stream.
Every subject's format changed, mostly subjective,
and I'm quite afraid for my 3 languages subjects.
Today just had Biology class, I don't really like the new teacher,
talks lotta crap, and I don't like his attitudes.
Last Monday, went for Add Maths tuition.
It's my first time taking tuition outside from school.
Actually I have to book my place before I enter,
but I didn't know that and I just charge in.
Lucky me got it as 3 students have been rejected!
Last Wednesday, went to Fun Ok Cafe for co meeting and lunch.
The foods and drinks there are quite expensive, for me.
SMKTCCO is having a chinese orchestra concert on 6 of June.
Finally, get the text books today.
All changing classes and switching streams are settled down.
My friend successfully change to economics after several obstacles.
Anyway, hope that I could do well in science class.



No comments:
Post a Comment