So went to Pui Ling's house again, for countdown.
We had a lovely and warm new year.
It's been my first time to countdown with friends even teachers.
I had been with family for the past years.
Ciao 2008, Whassup 2009!
2008--
Many things happened, joyful and sorrow,
every happy and blissful moments.
It's such wonderful and magical happening.
This is not the end yet, it's just starting!
2009--
New year, new hope!
Let go the past, learn from mistakes.
Restarting, so now I'm just at the starting line.
It's still a long way to go but I had to keep going.
I can't fail myself unreasonably.
School reopen in 4 days, and I'm going to higher secondary.
Taking up tuition for few subjects.
It's my first time having extra tuition.
I had to work even harder as things are getting deeper.
Since there's few more days before school reopen,
relax as much as I can!
Cheers~~



No comments:
Post a Comment