Orientation performance, it's the first performance on 2009.
Didn't really did well, these is the first impression we're giving to the audience.
Returned the dvds, and wrote the note to him.
I have lotta things wanna say, wanna tell you,
see if I had the chance to see you one day...
Then rush home to bath and took lunch,
then went to Central Market to buy exchange gift.
198 Japan's students are coming on 21st of Jan!
Malaysia only shop that sell antique clock at Central Market
From Pudu to Times Square the taxi driver claim $20 for taxi fare,
he's cheating our money! especially those tourists.
I bought a $89.90 Hush Puppies shirt,
it had 50% discount, quite worth it.
Trying out at Hush Puppies
These days economic is bad, so start money-saving.
Spend less, save more!
School reopen in 1 day, I'm still in holiday-ing mood.



No comments:
Post a Comment