I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, 28 January 2008

Punishment

14/1 is the 1st day of the Mawar house practice.
All the students must attend this house practice.
If not, will be punish.
During the afternoon, they don't care if u attend or no.
But the morning session is different.
I didin't know about this so the 1st time I didn't attend.
The next day in the hall, there had been announcement about it.
Students didn't attend for the house practice will be punish.
My house pactice is on Monday, also the 1st to start.
Lots of students didn't attend and get punish especially girls.
Boys get caned 2 times and some of them 3 times.
After being caned, their whole face shows u that it's pain.
Girls have to run for 30 minutes.
The yesterday had rain heavily and the basketball field is wet.
So we run in the hall.
After running for 15 minutes, we stop.
Teachers saw all of the students are tired and let us go after the 15 minutes.
Actually running in the morning is good too.
But wearing school uniforms.. No.

*************************************************************************
Today I get punish again for not attending house practice.
The last week there ain't any punishment so I thought this week will be no.
But no, my thought is wrong.
Gotta run for 15 minutes again.

No comments: