I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, 30 January 2008

My daily life

From the starting of school till now, I kinda suitable myself with the life now.
Have to wake up early in the morning, so tired..
But after school I did have more times to do my stuff or school works.
Right now I could pass up my school works on time.
Not feeling so tired waking up early in the morning.
Love the fresh air..
Run in the morning is a good option too.
But will be feeling tired in the afternoon.
Study in the morning session, I feels like the time pass so fast..
When I reach home, it's already 2pm. (Taking bus home)
After that I would be bathing, eating, doing school works etc.
After doing all this stuff, it's about 4pm already.
Time just pass so fast.
It's like whenever I just blink once, 3 hours is gone..!
But I like the life now.

No comments: