Change..! This word always ring in my mind.
Actually, I am not a person that is quiet.
I am talkative but I ain't good in interacting, social stuff.
Afraid to look into people's eye when talking to them.
Afraid to face teacher sometimes.
Jus because I am shy.
This is my weakness.
It kills me a lot a lot.
I try to be talkative, making more friends.
To be better in social life.
But.. I can't.
It's like something is blocking or stopping me from doing this.
I jus don't know what?!
Is it because I am shy? This question keep ringing in my mind.
I have another bad weakness too.
And it kills me a lot.
Lazy..! Because of lazy, I lose lots of things.
I am lazy to practice my piano.. my ruan.
In Grade 6, usually people 1 year could take exam already.
But I need 2 years, because I ain't reach the level yet.
In Chinese Orchestra, people 1 year could participate in the perfomance.
But I can't.. Ain't good enough yet.
I take 1 year half to be there.
Because of that, I haven't shown to them that actually I can do it jus like them.
Or better.
From now on, I try to change.
Change as much as possibly..!
I don't want because of my weakness.
Shy.. Lazy..!
I lost lots of things or opportunity.
Change.. Change.. Change..! !



No comments:
Post a Comment