It's the ninth day of Chinese New Year already.
1 week of holiday just flew away in a blink of eye.
On Saturday, the first day of CNY holiday, we went back to Alor Setar.
It's a long long journey, we departed in the morning and arrived in the night,
about 9 hours journey, sit till my butt pain.
And on the day, I had rewards for my results too.
Total $500! WooHoo~~
On Sunday, the Ong's had the reunion dinner.
On the first, second and third day were the crowded day ever.
Mostly of the angpau were coming in to my pockets at that time.

angpau
Everyday of the CNY, I'm waiting for the show that said about zodiac.
It said that the rooster were good luck this year.
Hope that in 2009 everything went smoothly!
In the room I slept
Uncles and Aunties playing mahjong

Newly built houses opposite my grandma's house
All kampung houses last time, but the land were bought,
and now built all those houses.
I hate it so much!
Can't play firecracker that would produce loud sounds anymore.

Outside my grandma's house
Lotus
Beautiful isn't it?

The lion dance at Alor Setar Mall
Not so good.
I think it's worst than my school's wushu club lion dance.

The fruits
Look alike as a spider!
Laughter and voices were so loud, we disrupt people's sleep.
with grandma
with my grandma and nieces
Took in the morning we leave for Pulau Pinang.
Before going to Pulau Pinang, we went to the Paddy Museum.
We went there the day before but it's close because it's Muslim's praying time.
The drawing
Look so real!
It's the scenery outside, just opposite the museum.
Welcome to Paddy Museum!

The ferry
Then, we continued our journey to Pulau Pinang.
I love taking ferry!
The sea, the waves, the wind, the scenery..
Me and my dad
Finally, arrived at Pulau Pinang!
Actually, we book Seaview Suite at Tanjung Bungah Hotel,
but the hotel short of suite room and they called us.
We changed to normal hotel room, and it's connected.
The hotel rugi not us. Haha:)

The hotel room

Me
The Clan Piers on the waterfront
We check-in the rooms and went out again.
We went to the temple that had sleeping Buddha in it.

The sleeping Buddha
The temple
I bought an milky coconut flavour ice-cream over there.
It's so yummy.
Then went to the Burmese Temple on the opposite.
The Burmese Buddhist Temple
Ring the bell, ding-dong
After dinner, we went to Kek Lok Si.
I'm the one that suggest it.
The actual plan was to Batu Feringgi.
At Kek Lok Si
It's so beautiful in the night.
The light shines the shrine.
Then we wanted to go to the Pagoda.
Walk up the stairs and found it can't go up any further.
Then we walk to the main road and walk up the hill.
It's so tiring! We're out of breathe.
The truth is, the Pagoda can't go in anymore.
But we don't know so we just walk till the top.
It's getting steeper and steeper.
When we reach the top, we thought that taking the lift would lead us to the Pagoda.
I'm so excited at the moment.
But then we were told that Pagoda can't be visit anymore.
What a luck is it!
At least, I went there before when I was in Standard 2.
I still have the photo kept.
The lights
The Pagoda
Finally reach the top!
My zodiac rooster'93
The next day, we just go to the beach.
We walk to the island before the sea water rises.
Me and my bro planned to build a shrine but failed.
At last, we buried him.
The bad news was I can't get in to the sea water.
Damn it!
I wanted to be more tan.
I wanted to sunbath!
My footprint

My shadow
On the island
Playing with sands
The beach
My buried bro
The conclusion I had lotta fun in the CNY holiday.
And I haven't take the angpau from some of my relatives.
Hoho~~!
Tomorrow is Hokkien's CNY 'Bai Ti Gong'.
But I didn't celebrate it, I had never seen before too!
I hope that one day I had a chance to witness the ceremony and celebrate.
Tomorrow started schooling again.
If we had CNY holiday till the end of the festive, it will be much better!
We don't have to be so rush.
We could spend more time with family and friends.
I hope that one day it will happen!
Or it will only happen in my fantasy world.



No comments:
Post a Comment