I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, 14 February 2009

CNY Night

Happy Valentine's Day! 
Love fills the air ♥♥♥

It's the CNY night organised by SMKTC PBC.
Morning, we had the rehearsal.
Then, we went to Mania Cafe for lunch.
It's an African restaurant, the food prices are acceptable.
It had a stage full of band instruments and pool table.
I went home about 2.30pm.
Bath and clean-up, then had to go to school and meet up on 4pm.
I hadn't had time to sleep, tired but at least still energetic.
I'm so full that I can't finish the meal.
Eat, stop and continue again.
We had quite a heavy make-up. 
At first, they announce that we had to get ready by 6.30pm and went down to the hall.
But then don't need anymore, they will info us again.
Till the time came, suddenly someone and told us that it's our turn!
Everyone is so rush, and running for the stage.
Everything went smoothly, and I love teacher's singing!
Love it!
I felt that last year CNY night is better compared to this year.
I just felt it, some of us too.
But there're breakthrough compared to past years.
Everyone is so high! 
Scream, shout and cheers!

No comments: