Holiday is here~~!
996 Camp is starting this Sunday.
And concert is coming~~!
Today after school went to Bangsar with my cousin sis Lin.
Before that, followed her to renew her license.
And did a 2years international license,
as she's going to Canada to study.
Later, went to Bangsar for threading.
The shop was reconstructed,
and the service is more efficient.
Then, walk to Bangsar Village which locate across the street.
Club Monaco warehouse 80% discount.
Get the clothes I want and I'm all terrifying,
but it's way too expensive.
Can't even afford it!
I thought that it's the before price,
but I made a mistake!
Club Monaco
I love this clothes~~
It fit my size!
I love this dress very much~~!
All it cost hundred and above.
Jus let it go=(
Regretful and torturing choice.
If I'm rich enough to buy the clothes,
how would it be?
I would buy lotta lotta clothes.
Haha:)
I'm thinking of taking the culinary camp.
In Confucian High School.
3days for RM480.
I love to learn~
And won't be online for a week.
And I can't attend my class party.
Just now, chat with a few crazy fellows,
but it's quite fun. Actually.
A bunch of crazy classmates.
Anyway, Happy Holidays!



No comments:
Post a Comment