I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, 1 April 2009

April Fool's

I have not update my blog for almost a month.
April month is here~
Today is April's Fool!
Fool and get fool, it's the consequence.
YoongWei tried to fool the whole class but fail,
everyone know just by looking at him.
KerShiong fool me once.
Say out M-A-C-D-O-N-A-L-D,
then say M-A-C-B-E-T-H,
then what is M-A-C-H-I-N-E?
The next one is similar too.
Say out O-N-U,
then say O-N-O,
then what is O-N-E?
PuiLing tried to fool me too but I'm so slow.
Is there number larger than 1? 
Is there number larger than 10?
Is there number larger than 100?
Is there number larger than 1000?
Is there number larger than billion?
R there anyone stupid than u?
Everyone is fooling peoples around them.
Have fun fooling peoples, as it's once a year.
Be cautious of today.
Anyway, Happy April's Fool!

No comments: