I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, 15 November 2008

Depressed and troubled me

Today I'm going to Singapore.
I won't be able to attend 6C'05 gathering,
miss it again and it's a day before Mong Yen birthday.
I can't attend the fashion show practice on Tuesday,
and won't be able to shop with them.
I'm having trouble with it, no idea at all.
I will be skipping 3 times of Orchestra practice,
miss it so much, plus the songs aren't fully practiced yet.
I will be coming back and straight away joining camp.
Quite nervous as the competition is coming as days are passing.
Jinn Wern told me that she is gonna transfer school,
I'm shocked as the news strikes me.
What is this always happening to me? Why me?
In standard 2, my best friend transfer to Convent Bkt Nanas.
In standard 4, my best friends drop to other class.
In standard 6, my best friends are going to different school as me.
And now, my best friend is gonna transfer school.
Why my best friend always leave me?
I know it's not their fault,
I can't stand it~I hate it so much!

No comments: