Finally watch 27 Dresses~~~
Last year I found out about this movie from a US movies site.
I thought M'sia would not have this movie.
But I am wrong.
27 Dresses is a romantic-comedy.
It is about Jane, a girl who had been bridesmaid for 27 times!
She would not reject anyone even if she wanted to.
She had wedding to attend all the time.
She loves wedding so she is willing to do all this.
Jane cares for everyone except herself.
I loved the ending part.
All the 27 brides turn to be Jane's bridesmaid!
It is so funny~
Althought it is a happy-ending story,
but this movie is great.
After school, I went to watch 27 Dresses.
I discovered that there are many others movie coming soon.
All movies I wanted to watch.
Haha:) Any movie as long it is nice to watch.
By watching movie, I could forget about other things.
Just for a while.
Release pressure^____^
Hope I could watch other movies again.
Hope so! But better be.



No comments:
Post a Comment