School holiday start-ing.. must start to revise and prepare for next year PMR exam. My this semester results got worse.. because of this I get scolded by parents.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It's time my closet needs to add-in new shirts already.. I went to Sg Wang with mum to buy shirts and my bro following. After finish shopping at Sg Wang, we went to Times Square. At the end, I bought 2 t-shirts + 1 short pant + 1 Romp dress + 1 b.u.m sports shoe. Before shopping, we ate lunch at Esquire Kitchen. It's quiet expensive thought.. I spent a lots a day.. about hundreds.. haiz yo~ must save already.. cant use too much.. must save for Sabah trip too.. ! If not, my Sabah trip expenses did not have enough.. hah~ must save! For the sake of Sabah trip!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Today, me, mum and sheng three of us went to shopping. At first we wanted to take taxi but then mum changed her mind and so we decided to take bus. The bus didn't stop at Pavilion and straight to Mydin. So, mum went to Lin Ho to buy her shirts. The people who shops at Lin Ho are all usually 'aunties'.. After that, we wanted to take a cab to Pavilion but no cab stop for us to take. I am thinking maybe because there are no taxi stand there.. -lousy thinking- We cant wait anymore and it's getting late plus we are all so hungry.. walk to the bus stop and take a bus there.. that's what I am thinking. No more waiting.
Finally, we reach Pavilion. wow! It's so beautiful.. so-great!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It's time my closet needs to add-in new shirts already.. I went to Sg Wang with mum to buy shirts and my bro following. After finish shopping at Sg Wang, we went to Times Square. At the end, I bought 2 t-shirts + 1 short pant + 1 Romp dress + 1 b.u.m sports shoe. Before shopping, we ate lunch at Esquire Kitchen. It's quiet expensive thought.. I spent a lots a day.. about hundreds.. haiz yo~ must save already.. cant use too much.. must save for Sabah trip too.. ! If not, my Sabah trip expenses did not have enough.. hah~ must save! For the sake of Sabah trip!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Today, me, mum and sheng three of us went to shopping. At first we wanted to take taxi but then mum changed her mind and so we decided to take bus. The bus didn't stop at Pavilion and straight to Mydin. So, mum went to Lin Ho to buy her shirts. The people who shops at Lin Ho are all usually 'aunties'.. After that, we wanted to take a cab to Pavilion but no cab stop for us to take. I am thinking maybe because there are no taxi stand there.. -lousy thinking- We cant wait anymore and it's getting late plus we are all so hungry.. walk to the bus stop and take a bus there.. that's what I am thinking. No more waiting.
Finally, we reach Pavilion. wow! It's so beautiful.. so-great!



The first we do when we reach at Pavilion is.. find where's the restaurant is. Hurry! ^^ We ate lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. It's design and style is different from the one in Leisure Mall. This is more grand.. but the same is the food prices! @_@ Hah~expensive. In Parkson, I saw a dress the price is so.. shock! Althought it's just a dress but the price is so.. shock! The dress is worth thousands! I don't know if I have seen it correctly or no.. but the price I saw is 4 digit $xxxx. I bought another 2 shirts.. 1 Seed t-shirts + 1 Seed long-sleeve. I also bought some beauty stuff.. 1 Silky Girl face powder + 1 Silky Girl glitter lip gloss. Spent again.. But today I didn't spent as much as that day in Sg Wang and Times Square. At last, we went to Prince Hotel to visit my relatives. One of my cousin sis is getting married.. They are going to hold a dinner here in KL so my relatives have to travel a long way from Alor Setar to here.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Now is 3 am in the morning. If mum wakes up, she is gonna starting babbling me for using comp till so late and sleep so late. Sleep late, wake up late. Bad to health. Have pimples.. and .. Panda's eyes.



No comments:
Post a Comment